Fourteen students in Columbia’s Studio Art class had their artwork exhibited at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, Mass., from March 11 through April 3. They created original drawings to illustrate adolescent freedoms in celebration of the 75th anniversary of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s “Four Freedoms” speech.
Seven of the students and art teachers Andrea Neiman and Patti LeRoy attended the closing reception on April 3.
- Kate Aluise – Colorblind
- Abigail Barner – Freedom from Depression
- Dylen Chapman – Peace
- Sean Clancy – A Peaceful Existence
- Elena Ferrari – Read
- Rose Frank – Speech
- Kaitlin Labatt-Simon – Press
- Trent Nadeau – Choose Your Own Path
- Kelly Nagel – Freedom to Practice Christianity
- Nicole Presti – Choose Who You Love
- Emma Rainville – Create
- Darcy Ryan – Expression
- Madeline Taylor – Fear
- Rita Weinstabl – Protected Yet Free