East Greenbush Central School District is committed to assisting individuals impacted by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. Time and time again, our school community has come together to do our part in improving the lives of others.
In that spirit, two district-wide initiatives have been developed by staff members to lend financial support to the victims of the hurricanes. All money received will be donated to the American Red Cross to assist with disaster relief.
- Staff Dress Down Days
- Thursday, September 28 and Wednesday, October 4
- Faculty and Staff – $5 donation
- Administrators – $10 donation
- Money will be collected by Main Office secretaries
- Coin Drive
- All schools will be accepting spare change from Wednesday, September 27 through Friday, October 6
- Columbia and Goff will accept donations from students and staff at the cafeteria check-out areas
- Elementary schools will accept donations in the main offices
Please consider participating in our events. Your financial donation will aid in the recovery efforts in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico. Thank you!