Columbia’s Freshman Class is sponsoring a bus trip to New York City on Saturday, October 20. The trip is open to students, families, staff and friends in the East Greenbush school community.
Who: Students, Families, Friends—All are welcome!!
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Cost: $45 per person* (only includes transportation)—please be aware that all students will need adult supervision (21 years old or older) in NYC in order to go on the trip
- Depart from Columbia High School at 7:30 AM on Yankee Trails
- Arrive at Bryant Park (42nd and 5th) at approximately 10:30 AM
- Spend the day in NYC
- Depart from Bryant Park at 7:30 PM
- Arrive at Columbia High School at approximately 10:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 28, 2018
Some ideas for things to do in New York City:
- Purchase tickets to a show (matinees are usually at 2 PM)
- Go sightseeing
- Go to a museum
- Go to lunch and/or dinner
Please make checks payable to Class of 2022 and send cash or check and the registration form to Frank DiDonato or Meagan Asenbauer at: Columbia High School, 962 Luther Road, East Greenbush, New York 12061.
*Due to a contract with Yankee Trails, no refunds can be given.