The East Greenbush Central School District is committed to assisting individuals impacted by Hurricane Florence. Last year, the district raised a substantial amount of money to assist the people in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico who endured devastating hurricanes. Once again we will come together as a community to do our part in improving the lives of people in the Carolinas.
Currently, there are two district-wide initiatives created to lend financial support to the victims of the hurricane. All money received will be donated to the American Red Cross to assist with disaster relief.
- Staff Dress Down Days
- Thursday, September 27 and Thursday, October 4
- Faculty and Staff – $5 donation for each day
- Administrators – $10 donation for each day
- Money will be collected by Main Office secretaries
- Coin Drive
- All schools will be accepting spare change from Wednesday, September 26 through Friday, October 5
- Columbia and Goff will accept donations from students and staff at the cafeteria check-out areas
- Elementary schools will accept donations in the main offices
Please consider participating in our events. Your financial donation will aid in the recovery efforts in the Carolinas. Thank you!