The East Greenbush Central School District is committed to assisting individuals impacted by Hurricane Michael. Last month, the district raised $3,299.51 to assist the people in the Carolinas who endured Hurricane Florence.
Currently, there are two district-wide initiatives created to lend financial support to the victims of the hurricane. All money received will be donated to the American Red Cross to assist with disaster relief.
- Staff Dress Down Days
- Thursday, November 1 and Thursday, November 8
- Faculty and Staff – $5 donation for each day
- Administrators – $10 donation for each day
- Money will be collected by Main Office secretaries
- Coin Drive
- Columbia and Goff will be accepting spare change from Wednesday, October 31 through Friday, November 9
- Donations will be accepted from students and staff at the cafeteria check-out areas
Please consider participating in our events. Your financial donation will aid in the recovery efforts. Thank you!