Dear Parent(s) and Guardian(s),
On November 15, 2018 we will be holding our first Parent Conference Night at Goff Middle School from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Parents may begin sign-ups at 5:45 p.m. Goff Middle School’s model for Parent-Teacher Conferences may be different to families of our 6th Grade Class and who are new to the district. I wanted this correspondence to be a clear notification about the locations of staff members. Please be aware time slots fill up quickly.
- Eighth grade and foreign language teachers will be located in the cafeteria
- Most 7th and 8th grade teachers who teach multiple grade levels will be located in the cafeteria
- Seventh grade teachers will be located in the front of the gymnasium
- Sixth grade teachers and Physical Education teachers will be located in the rear of the gymnasium
- Music, Tech, Home & Careers, and Art will be located in their classrooms
- Speech Pathology, Social workers, and Reading teachers will be located in their offices and classrooms
(Please be aware information about our course offerings including accelerated courses and remedial services are located on the Goff Webpage.)
The conferences will be held on a first come first serve basis, utilizing sign-up sheets. Each meeting will last a maximum of 10 minutes. If you require more time you may go to the guidance office and set up a meeting with the team at a future date. When entering the building you will be given a diagram of where teachers are located. Student Council members will be available to direct you to the correct location.
Please be aware many time slots fill up fast. If you do not get a time slot please see the guidance department to schedule a meeting with a teacher or your child(ren)’s team.
Please complete and submit the RSVP to your child’s home base teacher by Thursday, November 15th. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on November 15th.