Amateur chefs are invited to enter their homemade chili in the annual WinterFest Chili Cook Off on Saturday, January 19 at Howard L. Goff Middle School. One winner from each of the two categories (Mild and Hot) will be chosen and receive bragging rights and a $20 gift card to Recovery Room!
- All chili must be dropped off at Goff Middle School’s Cafeteria between 9:00-11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 19
- All chili must be placed in a disposable container and be warm and ready for tasting
- Please label your container and give a list of ingredients (for allergy purposes)
- There will be one winner selected from each of the two categories (Mild and Hot)
- Winners will be notified at the end of Winterfest
People attending WinterFest that day may sample and vote for their favorite chili for free. Bowls of chili will also be available for sale.