East Greenbush Central School District offers a high-quality and innovative academic program taught by talented and dedicated staff members. We are committed to providing a 21st century education that prepares students for college and careers with an outlook toward lifelong learning.
Each year, our schools are ranked among the highest performing in the region, which leads our graduates to some of the best colleges and universities in the country. This is achieved through our high-quality core academic program, but also an emphasis in the arts, technology, health and wellness and character development.
- 8th ranked school district in the Capital Region (Albany Business Review)
- 92% graduation rate
- All seven schools “in good standing,” according to NYS Education Department
- 87.8% of graduates pursue higher education with the Class of 2016 attending colleges such as Boston College, Cornell University, RPI and the University of Notre Dame
- New STEM labs opened in 2015
- Common Core Resources for Parents
- East Greenbush CSD Report Card
- NYS Education Department
- Staff Directory/Teacher Pages
Dr. Lynne Pampel
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction