The East Greenbush Central School District K-12 curriculum has been developed to reflect the New York State Learning Standards and is a District “In Good Standing,” as designated by the New York State Department of Education Report Card.
The District has a 91% graduation rate and was ranked 6th in the Capital Region by the Albany Business Review in its 2017 Schools Report.
The District has three curriculum-based committees comprised of faculty, staff, parents, Board of Education members and community members. Minutes from those meetings can be found on Board Docs.
- Academic Intervention Services Notice
- Academic Intervention Services Plan
- BOE K-12 STEM Update (12/2015)
- CCS Organizational Guidelines
- CHS Program of Studies
- Comprehensive School Counseling Plan
- CTE Final Report (May 2017)
- English as a New Language Plan 2016-17
- Technology Plan (2017-2021)
- Technology Tutorials for Students, Parents and Educators
- 2015-16 Student Performance Report (12/14/16)
- NYS Report Card Trends (2006-07 to 2015-16)
- District 5-Year Comparisons (2011-12 to 2015-16)
- Grades 3-8 ELA Testing Trends (2015-17)
- Grades 3-8 Math Testing Trends (2015-17)
- Grades 3-8 Three-Year Standard Analysis with Sample Questions