Highlights from Columbia Girls Outdoor Track meet on 4/27/2019
Boys Bowling Coach-Bill Neumann- Times Union Coach of the Year!!
- Danny Watson, Class of 2018, was featured in a Times Union story highlighting his first year pitching for the Virginia Commonwealth baseball team. “The 6-7, 205-pound freshman right-hander is pitching relief for the Virginia Commonwealth baseball team. The Rams are 14-5 on the season. The Columbia High graduate has pitched four games out of the bullpen and is 1-0 with a save and a 0.00 earned-run average. In seven innings, he’s given up one hit, no runs, no walks with three strikeouts. He picked up his save in a 9-3 victory over Cornell on March 2, going three innings, giving up a hit and getting a strikeout. His first college victory came when he threw the fourth and fifth innings and giving up no hits with a strikeout in a 9-3 victory over Marist on March 13 in Richmond, Va.”
- Madison Burns, class of 2018 is making her mark at Hofstra University pitching 2.2 innings in relief and she picked up her first career save with two strikeouts while not surrendering a run.
- Madison Burns continues to shine she’s Colonial Athletic Association softball pitcher of the week
- Selena Lott, Class of 2017, continues to “Give it all she’s got”. Selena is a sophomore player for the Marquette women’s basketball team and she continues to prove she is a competitor.
Family Discount Athletic Admission Pass
The Family Discount Athletic Admission Pass is available for the 2018-2019 school year. You can download the the form from the Athletic website or contact the Athletic Office 518-207-2080.
Columbia Interscholastic Sports Teams
View a list of sports for fall, winter and spring.
Fall 2019 Start Dates
About Columbia Athletics
Columbia is a member of the New York State Public
High School Athletic Association, competing in
Class AA/A in Section II. Columbia offers nearly
70 levels (varsity, junior varsity, freshman and
modified) of interscholastic athletic opportunities
for boys and girls.
- 40 Sectional Titles and 6 State Championships
- 6 NYSPHSAA Sportsmanship Awards (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) out of nearly 800 member schools
- 20 of Columbia’s varsity athletic programs had an average GPA of 90 percent or better in 2017-18
962 Luther Rd., East Greenbush, NY 12061