Columbia All Sports Club BBQ view
Fall sports season begin August 13th for high school sports, August 23rd for Modified Football and
August 27th for all modified sports. Forms may be found on the Parent Information link.
Cheerleading Youth Clinic view
Congratulations 2018 Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees. Photos of new inductees can be found on the Athletic Hall of Fame Link.
The Family Discount Athletic Admission Pass is available for the 2018-2019 school year. The pass will also be available at Meet the Coaches Night on Monday, August 27th. Or you can download the the form from the Athletic website or contact the Athletic Office 207-2080. view
Girls Outdoor Track:
- April 11th vs Niskayuna view
- April 23rd vs Colonie & Saratoga view
- April 26th @ PENN Relays view
- April 28th @Cohoes Relays view
- May 3rd vs Bethlehem & Shaker view
- May 5th @Colonie Relays view
- May 9th @Burnt Hills view
- May 11th @Shenendehowa view
- May 12th @Fonda Relays view
- May 16th @Troy view
- May 18th @Saratoga view
- May 23rd @Guilderland (Sectional) view
2018-19 Sport Start Dates
To access specific interscholastic sport websites view.
About Columbia Athletics
Columbia is a member of the New York State Public
High School Athletic Association, competing in
Class AA/A in Section II. Columbia offers nearly
70 levels (varsity, junior varsity, freshman and
modified) of interscholastic athletic opportunities
for boys and girls.
- 40 Sectional Titles and 6 State Championships
- 6 NYSPHSAA Sportsmanship Awards (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) out of nearly 800 member schools
- 20 of Columbia’s varsity athletic programs had an average GPA of 90 percent or better in 2017-18
962 Luther Rd., East Greenbush, NY 12061