A group of Columbia students placed third among 37 high school teams in Siena College’s annual Computer Programming Competition on April 1. Columbia senior Kevin Phoenix, junior Yang Yang and sophomores Aviraj Mukherjee and Connor Roizman solved five of seven number theory problems correctly.
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD – March 5
- CHS Art Club Brightens School with Creative Displays
- Goff Peer Leadership Collecting Cell Phone Chargers for Hospital Patients
- Columbia Cancels SAT Exams Through June
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 3