A group of Columbia students placed third among 37 high school teams in Siena College’s annual Computer Programming Competition on April 1. Columbia senior Kevin Phoenix, junior Yang Yang and sophomores Aviraj Mukherjee and Connor Roizman solved five of seven number theory problems correctly.
- East Greenbush CSD Implements Home Testing Protocol as Alternative to Quarantine
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus – February 2022
- Columbia Hosts Troy for Coaches vs. Cancer Basketball Games – February 1
- Columbia Students Return to Little Brook Farm as Part of Self Leadership Course
- NYS Comptroller: East Greenbush CSD Correctly Calculated Payments for Unused Leave Accruals