Green Meadow students are learning how to do exercises such as lunges, squats and plyometrics during the Strength and Speed Unit in Physical Education class this month. PE teachers Chris Dedrick and Greg Jette show the class proper technique and then have the students fan out to different stations.
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Greenpeace
- East Greenbush CSD Fully Reopens Elementary Schools Starting April 26 In Response to Updated State Guidance
- Eric Blostein ’21 Earns Eagle Scout with Dog Park Project
- Two New COVID Cases Reported to East Greenbush CSD – April 20
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Theodore Roosevelt