East Greenbush Central School District will host three budget review sessions and a public hearing prior to the Budget Vote on May 16. Residents are invited to attend these meetings and learn more about the proposed budget as it directly relates to the education offered to our students.
In the event of a school closing on one of these dates due to inclement weather, the budget review session will be postponed. The new date would be announced on the district website.
Budget Review Sessions
- March 22, 7:00 p.m. at Central Administration (this is the new date and location due to snow day on March 15)
- March 29, 7:00 p.m. at Genet Auditorium
- April 5, 7:00 p.m. at Genet Auditorium
- May 3, 7:00 p.m. at Goff Cafeteria
Budget Vote and Board of Education Election
- May 16, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., Bell Top, DPS, Green Meadow and Goff