As of Friday morning, there are only five seats available for the bus trip to New York City on Saturday, October 20. The trip is open to students, families, staff and friends in the East Greenbush school community.
The deadline has been removed and reservations will be accepted until the bus is full.
Who: Students, Families, Friends—All are welcome!!
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Cost: $45 per person* (only includes transportation)—please be aware that all students will need adult supervision (21 years old or older) in NYC in order to go on the trip
- Depart from Columbia High School at 7:30 AM on Yankee Trails
- Arrive at Bryant Park (42nd and 5th) at approximately 10:30 AM
- Spend the day in NYC
- Depart from Bryant Park at 7:30 PM
- Arrive at Columbia High School at approximately 10:30 PM
Some ideas for things to do in New York City:
- Purchase tickets to a show (matinees are usually at 2 PM)
- Go sightseeing
- Go to a museum
- Go to lunch and/or dinner
Please make checks payable to Class of 2022 and send cash or check and the registration form to Frank DiDonato or Meagan Asenbauer at: Columbia High School, 962 Luther Road, East Greenbush, New York 12061.
*Due to a contract with Yankee Trails, no refunds can be given.