Columbia High School art students are celebrating Day of the Dead festivities with a special exhibit in the school’s main lobby. The Studio Art classes made scratch boards and the Drawing class made colorful sugar skull paintings to demonstrate love and respect for deceased family members, following the tradition of the Mexican holiday.
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Greenpeace
- East Greenbush CSD Fully Reopens Elementary Schools Starting April 26 In Response to Updated State Guidance
- Eric Blostein ’21 Earns Eagle Scout with Dog Park Project
- Two New COVID Cases Reported to East Greenbush CSD – April 20
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Theodore Roosevelt