Columbia High School senior Lauren Obermayer has been named the VENT Fitness Athlete of the Week. Ms. Obermayer is captain of the girls’ varsity basketball team, a National Honor Society member, volunteers with SADD Club and the Athletic Department’s Adopt a Family program and, this past spring, traveled to Washington, D.C. to participate in the March for Our Lives. Congratulations!
- Goff Middle School Announces 2nd Quarter Honor Roll
- Columbia Announces 2nd Quarter Honor Roll
- A Step Toward Normalcy as Kindergarten Returns to Classrooms Full Time
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 1
- Four Columbia Students Named National Merit Scholarship Finalists