Columbia High School senior McKenna Erwell has been named the VENT Fitness Athlete of the Week. Ms. Erwell is a three-sport athlete, president of the Key Club and volunteers for a variety of causes including the Ronald McDonald House and the Bus Stop Club. Congratulations!
- District Statement Regarding Allegations of Sexual Harassment Made on Social Media
- Grab n Go Meal Program to Continue Through Summer
- District to Host Board of Education Meetings at Columbia Library, Will Continue to Live Stream for Public
- Congratulations to the Columbia Class of 2020!
- Watch: Columbia High School Graduation