East Greenbush Central School District is celebrating National School Counseling Week, recognizing counselors who deliver curriculum and work in collaboration with teachers, administrators, parents, outside counseling agencies and other stakeholders to support the academic, career and social emotional needs of students.
Since the beginning of the school year, the Columbia and Goff school counselors have been hard at work!
- 2,901 individual student meetings
- 22 small group counseling sessions
- 1,255 applications submitted to colleges
- 121 classroom presentations
- 9 student/parent programs
- 3 standardized tests administered (PSAT, Pre-ACT, ASVAB)
Thank you to all of our school counselors!