The first year of the Lighthouse 1:1 Chromebook program is drawing to a close in the East Greenbush Central School District. Please read the following letter from Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction James McHugh regarding the chromebook program and plans for the 2019-20 school year.
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Greenpeace
- East Greenbush CSD Fully Reopens Elementary Schools Starting April 26 In Response to Updated State Guidance
- Eric Blostein ’21 Earns Eagle Scout with Dog Park Project
- Two New COVID Cases Reported to East Greenbush CSD – April 20
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Theodore Roosevelt