Student parking applications for Columbia High School seniors will be accepted on Wednesday, August 28 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the main lobby.
The following paperwork must be complete at the time of applying:
- Parking Application (*NHS students: please write “NHS” on the top right hand corner ONLY if you prefer a NHS parking spot)
- Student Parking Rules and Regulations Form
- A copy of his/her current valid NYS driver’s license
- A copy of the valid vehicle registration
- A copy of the current valid car insurance identification card
- A Non-Refundable check in the amount of $30.00 (seniors – full year) or $15.00 (1/2 year) made payable to EGCSD (East Greenbush Central School District) with your student’s name on the memo line. No cash will be accepted.
The Student Parking Application/Rules and Regulations form can be obtained in the Main Office at Columbia or can be downloaded from our website.
If the applicant cannot attend on this date, he/she must wait until after school begins on September 6. Registration will be open until all 271 permits have been distributed; thereafter a waiting list will be initiated for seniors.