East Greenbush Central School District is proud to announce Grab ‘N’ Go Breakfast is returning to all elementary schools this year. Starting on the first day of school, students will have the opportunity to select wrapped breakfast items as they arrive each morning, including bagels, muffins, pancakes, fresh fruit, juice and much more! You may view the complete Grab ‘N’ Go menu here.
Why Serve a Grab ‘N’ Go Breakfast?
- Grab ‘N’ Go breakfasts bring flexibility to the student, making it easier for them to choose to eat breakfast
- Many students are not hungry first thing in the morning – Grab ‘N’ Go breakfasts allows students to eat at school
- Individually wrapped servings of breakfast components offer students an opportunity to eat the breakfast they may have missed
All meals meet the NYS Child Nutrition guidelines.
Remember you may make online pre-payments and view your student’s account by signing up for our online meal prepayment service through MySchoolBucks.com.
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Automatically add money to a student’s account when the balance runs low
- Receive low balance email notifications
- View your child’s purchases for the past 90 days
Any questions or concerns please contact:
District Food Service Manager