Columbia’s Sophomore Class is sponsoring a bus trip to New York City on Saturday, May 9, 2020 that includes the option to see the Broadway performance of “Diana: A True Musical Story.” The trip is open to students, families, staff and friends in the East Greenbush school community.
Who: Students, Families, Friends – All are welcome!!
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Musical Option: We are looking into the opportunity to purchase tickets to see “Diana: A True Musical Story” at 2 p.m. at the Longacre Theater at 220 West 48th Street. Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless and as a result became timeless. When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon. Leading fiercely with her heart, Princess Diana stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, she rocked the royals and she created a legacy that will endure forever.
- $45 per person (only includes transportation)
- $145 per person (includes transportation and ticket to show)
- Please be aware that all students will need adult supervision (21 years old or older) in NYC in order to go on the trip
- Depart from Columbia High School at 7:30 AM on Yankee Trails
- Arrive at Bryant Park (42nd and 5th) at approximately 10:30 AM
- Spend the day in NYC
- Depart from Bryant Park at 7:30 PM
- Arrive at Columbia High School at approximately 10:30 PM
Questions: Contact Class of 2022 Advisors at Columbia High School (Frank DiDonato at email@example.com or Meagan Asenbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 (for ticket and transportation)
- Friday, March 20, 2020 (for transportation only)
Please make checks payable to Class of 2022 and send cash or check and the registration form to Frank DiDonato or Meagan Asenbauer at: Columbia High School, 962 Luther Road, East Greenbush, New York 12061.
*Due to a contract with Yankee Trails, no refunds can be given.