Students competed in games, danced to songs and received awards at Howard L. Goff Middle School’s Character Education Assembly on Friday morning. The active program kept students and staff involved while celebrating all the good happening at school.
Students were recognized for displaying the Character Education traits of perseverance, responsibility, compassion and initiative, and for participating in school activities. The Drama Club and music students performed songs, students showed their special talents and even the teachers and staff had some fun during the Winter Relay Race and Egg Roulette.
Special thanks to the Character Education Committee for organizing this special event!
- Character Education Students of the Month
- In the spotlight – Ryan Ecker – Taekwondo
- Drama Club singing “Tradition” from Fiddler on the Roof
- Winter Relay Race
- Science Olympiad Team Receives Certificates
- Egg Roulette
- Dance to “Twist” by Chubby Checker/Prizes
- No Place for Hate/Peer Leadership
- Video – Erasing Acts of Bias and Discrimination
- Orchestra Performance
- Student Council Update
- Minute to Win It
- Mr. Grieco’s Music Students
- Sports – recognition of modified and middle schoolers on high school teams
- In the Spotlight – Haylee and Lindsey Johnson
- Staff Lip Sync Battle
- Photo Show
Students hand off to teachers/staff for the last leg of the Winter Relay Race! pic.twitter.com/fCPCRQi5Oj
— East Greenbush CSD (@EGreenbushCSD) February 7, 2020
View this post on Instagram