Columbia students in the French 4 class celebrated Mardi Gras last week by making masks and listening to Cajun music. They learned about the significance of the holiday and the different places it is celebrated throughout France. The most famous celebration is in Nice, France on the French Riviera.
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 3
- Goff Middle School Announces 2nd Quarter Honor Roll
- Columbia Announces 2nd Quarter Honor Roll
- A Step Toward Normalcy as Kindergarten Returns to Classrooms Full Time
- One New COVID Case Reported to East Greenbush CSD, No Others Quarantined – March 1