The East Greenbush Central School District announced more dates and times for families in the school community to pickup free food at Columbia High School. This service is open to anyone.
If you are in need of food, please contact Athletic Director Michael Leonard at LeonarMi@egcsd.org or School Social Worker Audra Di Bacco at DiBaccau@egcsd.org to make arrangements for pickup or delivery. Donations are also being accepted.
Columbia High School, 962 Luther Rd., East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Monday, April 13, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Monday, April 20, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Monday, April 27, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Suggestion List for Donations
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit/Fruit Cups
- Snacks (Crackers, Chips, Goldfish, Fruit Snacks, Rice Krispie Treats)
- Juice Boxes
- Canned Vegetables
- Rice (Bags or Boxes)
- Boxed Potatoes
- Pop Tarts
- Granola Bars
- Tuna Fish
- Canned Chicken
- Beans (Bags or Boxes)
- Chef Boyardee/Spaghettio’s