The East Greenbush Central School District announced additional dates for families in the school community to pickup free food at Columbia High School. This service is open to anyone.
If you are in need of food, please contact Athletic Director Michael Leonard at LeonarMi@egcsd.org or School Social Worker Audra Di Bacco at DiBaccau@egcsd.org to make arrangements for pickup or delivery. Donations are also being accepted.
Columbia High School (side entrance), 962 Luther Rd., East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Monday, June 29, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 1, 8-10 a.m.
- Monday, July 6, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 8, 8-10 a.m.
- Monday, July 13, 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 8-10 a.m.
Suggestion List for Donations
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit/Fruit Cups
- Snacks (Crackers, Chips, Goldfish, Fruit Snacks, Rice Krispie Treats)
- Juice Boxes
- Rice (Bags or Boxes)
- Boxed Potatoes
- Pop Tarts
- Granola Bars
- Tuna Fish
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Soup
- Canned Vegetables
- Beans (Bags or Boxes)
- Chef Boyardee/Spaghettio’s