The East Greenbush Central School District hosted its third virtual community forum on Tuesday evening to discuss the reopening of schools. Superintendent Jeff Simons and a panel of district administrators answered questions regarding elementary, middle school and high school reopening plans.
- James McHugh, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
- Molly McGrath, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Paul Bickel, Director of Facilities
- Michael Harkin, Principal of Columbia High School
- Jill Barker, Principal of Howard L. Goff Middle School
- Jack Alvey, Principal of Donald P. Sutherland Elementary School
- Wayne Grignon, Principal of Genet Elementary School
- Martin Mahar, Principal of Bell Top Elementary School
- Helen Squillace, Principal of Red Mill Elementary School
To learn more about the district’s preliminary reopening plan, please visit www.egcsd.org/reopening.