The virtual Board of Education meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 7 has been postponed due to power outages in the East Greenbush area that were caused by thunderstorms. The meeting has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 14 at 7 p.m.
- NYS Comptroller: East Greenbush CSD Correctly Calculated Payments for Unused Leave Accruals
- Goff Students of the Month – December 2021
- New York State Instructs Schools to Continue Mask Mandate
- Next Board of Education Meeting – January 26
- Live Animal Show Entertains and Educates Green Meadow Students