The East Greenbush Central School District will provide free breakfast and lunch to any student enrolled in the district, age 19 and under, through June 30, 2021. The USDA is covering all costs.
Why should you take advantage of these free meal options?
- It is available at no cost to your children and no cost to you.
- It will extend your food budget at home and save you time prepping lunches.
- There is enough for everyone and you will not be taking food away from anyone.
- You are helping your food service program turn over food inventory and stay financially afloat.
What Families Need to Know
- Families who feel that they are eligible for free and reduced meals, still need to complete an application. This application has additional benefits to families including reduced fees with SATs, AP exams, college course tuition, etc.
- The district will continue to sell snacks; those may be purchased with account funds or cash.
The Food Service Department thanks you for your participation; our goal is to provide nutrition security and comfort to our students and their families.