Columbia High School will be hosting Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday, November 23 from 6-8 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to connect with their child’s teachers, discuss expectations and ask questions. Parents may choose to participate either by phone or through a Google Meet.
To help with organizing the event, Columbia is using an online tool called SignUpGenius. This program allows parents to choose appointment times with individual teachers and then receive email confirmation for each appointment.
How do parents sign up for a conference time?
- Parents will find teachers listed alphabetically within each Department (subject) area. Each Department has its own tab.
- After selecting an available time for a teacher, click on “Submit and Sign Up”
- Fill in parent name, email address, child’s name, and your phone # (if requesting phone conference), then click “Sign Up Now”
- Click “Back to Sign Up” to select next Department and Teacher time.
- **Please remember to select a DIFFERENT time for each teacher conference**
Parents should check their email for the online signup information.