The East Greenbush Central School District has scheduled a virtual community forum for Monday, December 21 (7:00-8:30 p.m.) to check-in with families about the school year thus far, the impact of COVID-19 and how the district is working to keep schools open and safe. The event will be live streamed and provide an opportunity for members from the school community to ask questions.
Superintendent Jeff Simons will give a brief presentation and then a panel of district and community representatives will listen to any concerns and respond to questions during the live streamed event.
Public Forum Panel:
- Jeff Simons, Superintendent of Schools
- Michael Buono, Board of Education President
- James McHugh, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
- Marissa Cannon, Director of Human Resources
- Molly McGrath, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Michael Harkin, Principal of Columbia High School
- Jill Barker, Principal of Howard L. Goff Middle School
- Jack Alvey, Principal of Donald P. Sutherland Elementary School
- Daniel Garab, Principal of Green Meadow Elementary School
- Karen Vincent, RN, COVID-19 Coordinator
- Dr. Kevin Albert, Medical Director
- Craig Hansen, Director of Health and Safety/Operations and Maintenance at Questar III BOCES
A link to the live video will be posted on www.egcsd.org ahead of the event. If you would like to ask a question during the forum, you will be able to do so through ThoughtExchange, a tool which will be provided to participants during the forum.