The East Greenbush Central School District hosted a virtual public forum on Monday, December 21 to check-in with families about the school year thus far, the impact of COVID-19 and how the district is working to keep schools open and safe.
Superintendent Jeff Simons presented some information and updates and then a panel of district and community representatives responded to questions and concerns.
Public Forum Panel:
- Jeff Simons, Superintendent of Schools
- Michael Buono, Board of Education President
- James McHugh, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
- Marissa Cannon, Director of Human Resources
- Molly McGrath, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Michael Harkin, Principal of Columbia High School
- Jill Barker, Principal of Howard L. Goff Middle School
- Jack Alvey, Principal of Donald P. Sutherland Elementary School
- Daniel Garab, Principal of Green Meadow Elementary School
- Karen Vincent, RN, COVID-19 Coordinator
- Dr. Kevin Albert, Medical Director
- Craig Hansen, Director of Health and Safety/Operations and Maintenance at Questar III BOCES