Questar III, in partnership with Hudson Valley Community College, is hosting a Virtual Information Night for 8th grade students and their parents on Monday, March 15 from 6-7 p.m. to learn about the new P-TECH and Early College High School Programs.
The programs prepare students for in-demand jobs in STEM careers, offering pathways in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Environmental Science and Health Sciences.
- No cost to families
- Earn up to 63 college credits
- Pathways in Computer Info Systems, Engineering, Environmental Science and Health Sciences
- Combines the best elements of high-school, college and work-based learning
- Workplace learning that includes mentoring, worksite visits, speakers and internships
- Increased access to college courses taught by HVCC faculty
- An opportunity to earn an Associate of Applied Science degree (P-TECH)