The following information was emailed to parents of students in grades 7-12 on Friday, July 23.
We are excited to announce that we have moved to online registration for participation in interscholastic athletics through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) for your convenience. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our interscholastic athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Registration will move to this online platform for all sports beginning with the Fall 2021 season and will be the preferred way to register for participation in interscholastic athletics. Registration opens on Friday, July 23 for varsity, JV and freshman sports (modified registration opens Friday, July 30).
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of the Fall 2021 Sports Registration process:
- Copy of most recent physical (if applicable)
- The Health Office must have the most recent physical on file
- Physician contact information
- Information for Emergency Contacts
- Medical History
A parent/guardian should register their child by clicking on this link https://www.familyid.com/east-greenbush-central-school-district-athletics and following these steps:
- Select the appropriate form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into familyid.com.
- Once in the appropriate form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit” the registration will be complete.
At any time you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
SUPPORT: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, and messages will be returned promptly.