The East Greenbush Education Foundation is now accepting nominations for the Columbia High School Alumni Hall of Fame and the Community Leader Award.
Candidates for the Columbia Alumni Hall of Fame are selected annually by a committee for demonstrating one of the following:
- Achievement in their profession
- Achievement in an area in which he or she takes an active interest
- Outstanding service to a specific community (it may include outside the East Greenbush Central School District)
- Contribution to humanity in some special way
The Community Leader Award is given to a resident of the East Greenbush Central School District, not a graduate of Columbia High School, who demonstrates:
- Outstanding service to a community group located in the East Greenbush Central School District or to the school district itself
- Leadership in making a positive change to the environment, the community, or an organization for
students and residents of EGCSD
Nominations for both categories are due by December 31, 2022. Forms should be submitted to:
East Greenbush Education Foundation
East Greenbush Central School District
29 Englewood Avenue
East Greenbush, NY 12061
After inductees are selected, they will be honored at the Education Foundation’s 37th Annual Gala in the spring.
For additional information, please contact Education Foundation President, Steve Taylor, at 518-283-5393, or email email@example.com.