The Life Skills class at Columbia High School has taken on the formidable challenge of organizing the Lost and Found for the entire school. The class recognized the need for an easy one-stop shop for students to search for and find misplaced clothing. The Lost and Found includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, coats, hats, gloves and more.
After talking about the importance of community service in class, they decided it would be important to return lost items to their owners. The students organized and catalogued each item and placed this information in a Google Slides presentation.
An email account has been set up so that students and parents can send an email to claim their lost item. The email account will be monitored by the students in the Life Skills progam at Columbia High School. Their goal is to see every lost item find their missing person.
How It Works:
- Browse through the slideshow
- If you recognize an item as your own, send an email with the item information to email@example.com indicating how you would like to retrieve the item
- Pick up the item at the security desk in the lobby
- Student can share their homeroom location and the item will be delivered between 7:00-7:20 a.m.
- Student can indicate a time to pick up the item from the Life Skills class (C-107)