PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE REGISTRATION OFFICE BEFORE ADDRESS AND TRANSPORTATION CHANGES ARE MADE.
Please fill out the Change of Address Form and Transportation Form so that the district can have accurate information in the database and the Transportation Department can assign the correct bus route if transportation is provided.
Due to your move, you will have to show proof of residency. Central Registration needs to be provided with a copy of your mortgage, deed, lease, or the contract to build/buy a home.
- Deed or Mortgage – If you are not the owner of the house, but live with the owner such as a grandparent of the child, please call 207-2062 for further instructions. You will need to provide additional documentation.
- Lease – If you rent an apartment or house, your child’s name must appear on the lease or lease application. If the child’s name is not listed, then in addition to the lease, you must also bring a NOTARIZED letter from the landlord stating that the child lives at that address. The letter must include the landlord’s name and phone number.
- Contract to Build/Buy a Home
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 518-207-2062. The documents can be mailed to:
Columbia High School
962 Luther Road
East Greenbush, NY 12061
or faxed to 518-207-2069 or scanned and emailed to PangburnJe@egcsd.org.
In addition to the above, two (2) more proofs of residency are required. Any two of the following are acceptable:
- Bank account and/or credit union statement
- Automobile and/or homeowners/renters insurance policy
- Automobile registration (NOTE: A driver’s license is not acceptable)
- Telephone, cable and/or utility bills
*Copy of custody papers ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IF RELEVANT or EGCSD AFFIDAVIT in place of custody papers