Parents/guardians can register their child online at any time, whether the child is a new student transferring from another school district (K-12) or they will be entering as a Kindergarten student in the future.
To be eligible for kindergarten in September 2023, your child must turn five years old by December 1, 2023.
How to Register Your Child for School:
- Visit Enrollment Express
- Complete an Enrollment Express Pre-Registration form for each student enrolling, which includes:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Once submitted, the parent/guardian will receive an automatic email receipt.
- School staff will review the Enrollment Express Pre-Registration Form. Within 2 days, the Registrar will contact the parent/guardian and provide their child’s Student ID number.
- The parent/guardian can login to PowerSchool and begin filling out registration forms for that child, such as:
- Enrollment Form
- Student Verification Form
- Health Registration Form
- Proof of Address
- Transportation Form
The East Greenbush CSD will continue to offer in-person registration for those families who are more comfortable with that process.
2023-24 Registration Schedule
|School||Date||Time||School Phone #|
|Red Mill||Tuesday, February 7, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM||518-207-2660|
|Wednesday, February 8, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM
|Bell Top||Wednesday, February 15, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM
|Green Meadow||Thursday, February 16, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM
|DPS||Wednesday, March 15, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM
|Genet||Wednesday, March 1, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM
|Thursday, March 2, 2023||9:30-11:00 AM|
East Greenbush Central School District
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Phone: (518) 207-2535
Fax: (518) 477-8124