The Athletic Performance Process (APP) is a NYSPHSAA program that allows 7th and 8th graders to try out for an upper level (V, JV or Freshman) sport. There is a packet and timeline in which this process has to be completed in order for those students to tryout.
- Columbia Hosts Troy for Coaches vs. Cancer Basketball Games – February 1
- Columbia Students Return to Little Brook Farm as Part of Self Leadership Course
- NYS Comptroller: East Greenbush CSD Correctly Calculated Payments for Unused Leave Accruals
- Goff Students of the Month – December 2021
- New York State Instructs Schools to Continue Mask Mandate