- The school day starts promptly at 9:15 a.m. If your child arrives after 9:15 a.m., please escort them to the front vestibule and sign them in.
- Parents should park in the lower parking lot and escort their child up the sidewalk to the Main Entrance.
- The circular driveway is used for buses. Parents should not enter the circular driveway between 8:45 – 9:15 a.m.
- The morning bell rings at 9:00 a.m. All front doors are opened and monitored by staff at 9:00 a.m.
- If a student arrives before 9:00 a.m., parents must wait with the child until the bell rings.
- Students will exit the buses at the morning bell, and enter the building through one of the three front doors closest to their classroom.
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. Students who are being picked up will be called down to the Main Entrance beginning at 3:20 p.m.
- Parents must park in the lower parking lot and walk to the main entrance. Parents should not enter the circular driveway between 3:00 – 3:45 p.m.
- Parents should arrive by 3:15 p.m. to sign their child out in the front vestibule. Parents will wait on the front sidewalk for their student. Only children who have been signed out will be allowed to exit the building.
- Parents do not enter the school building at dismissal.
- Written permission is required for student pick-up for anyone other than the legal guardian. Please send a written note with your child, or send an email as early in the day as possible to Carrie Davis at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Stephanie Nagel at: email@example.com.
- If it is your first visit to Bell Top, please be prepared to show your driver’s license or picture ID. Once your license is scanned into our system, you will not be required to show ID on future visits/pick-ups.
- Buses begin to arrive at Bell Top around 3:05 p.m. and will park in the front circular driveway.
- Students who ride the bus will wait in their classrooms until their bus route is called over the PA system.
- Once parent pick-ups are completed, buses will be announced in the order of their arrival. Two announcements and a “Last Call” are made for every bus route.
- Staff are stationed at all three front doors during dismissal to supervise children as they are dismissed to their buses.