2023 Tax Information
Tax bills for 2023 will be available online and mailed out on September 11, 2023. The tax collection period will be September 11, 2023 to October 11, 2023, without payment of a penalty.
If you have questions about your tax bill, please contact the Tax Office at 518-207-2542.
How to Pay Your Taxes
- Residents of the Towns of East Greenbush, North Greenbush, Nassau, Sand Lake, and Chatham should mail payments to: Tax Collector, East Greenbush Central School District, P.O. Box 588 Albany, New York 12201-0588. No in-person payments will be accepted.
- Town of Schodack residents should mail payments to: Shawn Masters, Receiver of Taxes, 265 Schuurman Road, P.O. Box 436, East Schodack, NY 12063.
Property Tax Information
- East Greenbush CSD Releases Tax Bill Information – Posted September 12, 2023
- Q&A: School Property Taxes – Updated September 2023
- Tax Exemptions – Updated March 2023
- Tax Exemption Impact Report from Assessor – Updated July 10, 2020
- Tax Bill Search Engine
- School Property Tax Presentation – Posted September 12, 2019
- Residents Encouraged to Review Utility Bills for Sales Tax Errors – Posted June 6, 2016
- Challenges to Property Assessments – report to BOE September 29, 2010
Resources from the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
- Assessments vs. Taxes – Posted July 30, 2012
- Assessors – Posted July 30, 2012
- Contesting Your Assessment in NYS – Updated June 1, 2016
- How The Property Tax Works – Updated July 25, 2012
- NYS Homestead/Non-Homestead Tax Information – Updated May 1, 2016
- Property Tax Bills – Posted July 30, 2012
- Property Tax Cap Guidelines for Implementation – Posted July 16, 2014
- Video: Contesting an Assessment – Posted July 10, 2013
- Video: Property Taxes and Assessments – Posted July 10, 2013
|Sand Lake||518-674-2026 ext. 24|