The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to promote the maximum growth of every student served in the District and to further ensure that every reasonable effort will be made to provide a safe and secure learning environment. View Code of Conduct.
- Columbia Players Present ‘Beauty and the Beast’ – March 1 and 2
- CBA-Troy-Columbia Swim Team Places 2nd at Sectionals, Andrew Orcutt Qualifies for State Championships
- Health Awareness Week Highlights Mental Health and the Impact of Social Media
- East Greenbush CSD Receives Positive Fiscal Stress Score for 11th Straight Year
- Goff Middle School Announces 2nd Quarter Honor Roll