The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to promote the maximum growth of every student served in the District and to further ensure that every reasonable effort will be made to provide a safe and secure learning environment. View Code of Conduct.
- Goff Students and Staff Miss Bandit During School Closing
- Coronavirus Update: New York Public Schools Remain Closed Until April 15
- Free Childcare Offered at Goff Middle School Starting March 30
- District Announces More Dates for Backpack Program Drop Off/Pickup
- Columbia Unified Team Participates in Virtual High Five Contest