The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to promote the maximum growth of every student served in the District and to further ensure that every reasonable effort will be made to provide a safe and secure learning environment. View Code of Conduct.
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Greenpeace
- East Greenbush CSD Fully Reopens Elementary Schools Starting April 26 In Response to Updated State Guidance
- Eric Blostein ’21 Earns Eagle Scout with Dog Park Project
- Two New COVID Cases Reported to East Greenbush CSD – April 20
- Earth Day 2021: Featuring Theodore Roosevelt