Senior Prom – Class of 2021
Columbia High School’s Senior Prom for the Class of 2021 is scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 6:00-9:00 p.m. and will be held outdoors under pavilions at Birch Hill in Castleton-on-Hudson, NY. All members of the Class of 2021 are invited to attend for free. Attendance will be limited to the Columbia Class of 2021.
Prom Walk-In will be optional this year and is scheduled from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in front of Columbia High School. Families will be able to park at the school and walk up socially distanced to a decorated photo backdrop. A professional photographer will be there to take pictures.
Through Class of 2021 fundraising and the district’s support, this event will be at no cost to all students.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Prom will be limited to no more than 500 people (includes students and staff)
- Only students from the Columbia Class of 2021 may attend prom
- Prom will be held outdoors under pavilions at Birch Hill
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals
- Tables will be physically distanced from each other
- Dancing will be socially distanced
- Birch Hill staff will serve the buffet dinner and must wear face masks and gloves during event
- There will be a touchless photo booth
- Mandatory face masks at the Walk-In at Columbia prior to prom
Junior Prom – Class of 2022
Junior Prom has been canceled this year. After discussions with both class officers and school administrators, it was determined that it would be best to wait and hold a Senior Prom next spring when it is our hope that any member of the class who wishes to attend may do so safely. More information regarding the Class of 2022 Senior Prom and other senior activities will be shared as it becomes available.