The purpose of the Appendix D Committee is to improve communication between all parties, review existing extraclassroom financial processes for potential change, and be in compliance with State Education Department regulations and guidance regarding extraclassroom activity funds.
Meetings will be scheduled as needed.
- Jeffrey P. Simons, Superintendent of Schools
- Marissa Cannon, Director of Human Resources
- Jennifer Mulligan, Director of Business and Finance
- JoAnn Taylor, Board of Education Member
- Michael Harkin, Principal – Columbia High School
- Jim McHugh, Interim Principal – Howard L. Goff Middle School
- James Driscoll, EGTA Grievance Chair
- Alison Hosier, EGTA Representative
- TBD, Extraclassroom Central Treasurer
- Patricia Torre-Dobush, Claims Auditor and Extraclassroom Activities Auditor