In an effort to accommodate the increased number of students being dropped off and picked up by parents, procedures have been developed to increase safety and reduce congestion in the front of the school. Please be patient and understanding as we implement these procedures to start the school year.
Morning Drop Off
- School opens at 9:00 a.m. Parent Drop will take place at our main entrance.
- Our instructional day starts promptly at 9:15 a.m.
- Drive slowly in a single file.
- Drop-off is at the front of the building.
- Drivers should remain in vehicles.
- Staff will be at the curb to assist students as they exit your vehicle.
- As you exit the parking lot, please drive around the front parking loop and exit to John Street.
- Just a reminder that buses should never be passed coming up our hill.
- Any students arriving after 9:15 a.m. will need to be escorted into the building.
Afternoon Pick Up
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. Students with Parent Pick-Up will be dismissed from the Front Door, beginning at 3:25 p.m.
- Parents will not come into the building for P.M. dismissal.
- Proceed slowly to the curb on the front right side of the building (same as a.m. arrival).
- A staff member will greet you in the car line, and you will sign your child out on the clipboard. They will radio into our dismissal team in the main hallway. Drivers remain in vehicles.
- Written permission is required for anyone picking up a student other than a legal guardian. Every effort should be made to submit information regarding an alternate pick-up to the main office prior to 12:00 p.m. Email Renee Hale at: email@example.com or Roxanne DeJohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our staff is unfamiliar with you, please be prepared to show identification upon request.