Select Page

Change of Address

Due to your move, you will have to show proof of residency including one of the following:

  • Deed or Mortgage – If you are not the owner of the house, but live with the owner such as a grandparent of the child, please call 518-207-2062 for further instructions. You will need to provide additional documentation.
  • Lease – If you rent an apartment or house, your child’s name must appear on the lease. If the child’s name is not listed, then in addition to the lease, you must also bring a NOTARIZED letter from the landlord stating that the child lives at that address. The letter must include the landlord’s name and phone number.
  • Contract to Build/Buy a Home

AND include two of the following:

  • Bank account and/or credit union statement
  • Paycheck
  • Automobile and/or homeowners/renters insurance policy
  • Automobile registration (NOTE: A driver’s license is not acceptable)
  • Telephone, cable and/or utility bills

Documents can be uploaded in the form below. You may also mail them to:

District Registrar
East Greenbush Central School District
29 Englewood Avenue
East Greenbush, NY 12061


  • Student NameGradeGenderCurrent SchoolNew School (if applicable) 
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg, Max. file size: 128 MB.