Morning Drop Off
- School opens at 9:00 a.m. Our school day starts at 9:15 a.m.
- Drive slowly in a single file.
- Students in Grades 2-5, stop at the back wing (blue star in the diagram).
- Students in grades K and 1 should proceed to the parking lot behind the gym (green star in the diagram).
- Any students arriving after 9:15 a.m. will need to be escorted into the building by a parent/guardian and signed in at the main entrance vestibule.
Afternoon Pick Up – All pick-ups behind the gym (Green Star in diagram)
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. Students with Parent Pick-Up will be dismissed from the Rear Gymnasium Door, beginning at 3:20 p.m.
- Parents will not come into the building for P.M. dismissal.
- A staff member will greet you in the car line, and you will sign your child out on the clipboard.
- Another staff member will get the student name from you, and radio into our dismissal team in the gymnasium. Drivers remain in vehicles.
- Written permission is required for anyone picking up a student other than a legal guardian. Every effort should be made to submit the information to the main office prior to 12:00 p.m. Email Joanne Nolette at: NolettJo@egcsd.org or Angela Adams at AdamsAn@egcsd.org.
- If your child is not routinely picked up on a daily basis, every effort should be made to notify the main office in writing no later than 12:00 that your child will not be taking the bus and will be getting picked up.
- If our staff is unfamiliar with you, please be prepared to show identification upon request.
Daily Health Screenings
Parents/guardians are asked to check their children for COVID-19 symptoms each morning. Students exhibiting one of the following symptoms should not be sent to school that day. Please keep your child at home and call your family doctor.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting