Return to School Requirements Following COVID-19 Symptoms
The East Greenbush Central School District has shared updated state requirements for when students can return to school after showing COVID-19 symptoms. Families will no longer need to submit a doctor’s note AND a negative COVID test result any time a student shows symptoms of COVID-19. The new process requires the student to be examined by their health care provider, who has the option of ordering a COVID test or giving a different diagnosis (e.g., a chronic condition unrelated to COVID-19).
If the health care provider orders a COVID test, the student can return to school only with a doctor’s note and the negative test results. If a COVID test is not ordered, the student can return to school with a doctor’s note stating the alternate diagnosis.
- Return to School After Illness Form (must be completed by primary care provider)
- Flowchart for Students/Staff Returning to School
- Attendance Matters
- Bus Routes
- COVID-19 Screening Form / COVID-19 Screening Form (PDF version)
- Critical Concepts Guide (K-8 ELA and Math)
- District Map and Attendance Zones
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Holiday Giving Opportunities
- Meal Order Form for Remote Learning Days
- Parent Articulation Form (for parents of 5th graders)
- 2021-22 School Supply Lists