The District offers community members a variety of classes each year through its Continuing Education program. The program is self-supporting and has no bearing on the District’s tax rate.
| 5 Hour|
May 7 and 9
|Columbia High School|
|6:00-8:30 p.m. both evenings||$45.00||Friday before 1st class|
(Jacki’s Fitness Class)
|Ongoing Tuesday & Thursday evenings||Green Meadow|
|Contact Instructor for Class Calendar||$40.00/6 weeks (new students only) or $6.00 per class||Contact Instructor directly|
- Phone/Email registrations: Please call 207-2150 or email ContinuingEd@egcsd.org and leave your name, phone number and the classes you wish to register for.
- If, after you have registered, you are unable to participate, please call and notify us as soon as possible.
- All course participants must be registered. Walk-ins accepted only as indicated.
- Refunds cannot be issued once the first class has started.
- Partial refunds will not be given for classes that a student does not attend.
- A course may be canceled if there is not sufficient enrollment. You will be notified by phone should this occur.
- Classes will not be held when school is not in session (this includes school closings).
- Children under the age of 16 who enroll in classes must be accompanied by a parent.
- For questions and further information please email ContinuingEd@egcsd.org.
Continuing Education Coordinator