The East Greenbush CSD has been allocated $3,945,709 through the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA) and $3,092,281 through the American Rescue Plan (ARP) to support students affected by the pandemic.
To access these funds, the district posted written plans for the use of this aid and solicited public comments this past summer. Investments will be made in academic services, mental health, facility enhancements and technology purchases, all while meeting the district’s strategic goals.
- Funding the Future: Technology Investments (March 11, 2022)
- Funding the Future: New Pre-K Program (December 13, 2021)
- Funding the Future: Expansion of Columbia Learning Resource Center (November 15, 2021)
- Funding the Future: Early Intervention (October 18, 2021)
- Funding the Future: New Universal Screener (September 27, 2021)
- District Continues Planning for Use of COVID-19 Relief Funds (July 1, 2021)
- District Seeking Public Comment on Use of Federal COVID Relief Funds (June 7, 2021)
Spending Plan Documents
- American Rescue Plan (August 25, 2021)
- Plan to Address Student Performance and Need (June 14, 2022)